Friday, October 20, 2006

Transsiberian train (1986 – 2006): The party goes on


This is my 100th brommel post! Time for a lone celebration, I guess. At least based on the huge amount of comments this site receives.

The celebration post covers a time span of 20 years. The picture above from Lammer is showing real Russian men along the tracks of the transsiberian train in summer 2006. I took the other picture below, showing the start of the party in 1986. It seems that the first photo was taken after the party...



Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At October 20, 2006 at 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must be one of the fastest centuries ever! Great stuff -- I am so glad you joined the blog world with your very original take on Asia. Looking at the second photo reminds me of my reaction when a friend sent me some photos of an inter-rail trip we did in 1977 -- how young everyone looks! Loved the bellies in the first photo! But should you really be publishing erotica ...

 
At October 20, 2006 at 3:09 PM, Blogger Sidney said...

Congrats for your 100th post!
You seem to have visited every country in the world. Quite amazing.

 
At October 20, 2006 at 3:37 PM, Blogger brommel said...

thanks my two readers! Am not alone any more....

 
At October 24, 2006 at 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I venture - its the same guys in both pictures - only 20 years of vodka i chorni chleb later?

 
At October 25, 2006 at 9:43 AM, Blogger brommel said...

torn and berg, welcome!
you add my readership to THREE. You're right, never post personal bellies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Blog Blogs - Blog Top Sites Blogarama Blog Flux Directory